In the annals of Thai literature, there exists a poem detailing the exploits of Khun Paen, a renowned sorcerer, warrior, and ladies man. Khun Paen was able to win many battles as he possessed a veritable arsenal of enchanted weapons and tools of war.
Most notable of these were his ghost armies (Pee Prai), Guman Thong, his enchanted sword (Dap Fa Fuen), and his mystical horse (Mah See Mok). These tools focused, enhanced, and enabled him in warfare, allowing him to always emerge triumphantly.
Mai Thim Phi, Whispering Bia, Hing Hai Phi Root, Ghost Basil Root, Rak Son Root that grows on the fond pile, Chan Nang Lom, Din 7, termite hill tops.
Wan flower male female Wan Thep Ranjuan Wan Khun Phaen spelled the army. Wan Sanae Khun Phaen, Wan Pediatrics, Wan Lum Nang Non Five Hundred Nang Wan Wan leads her into the room Wan Phraya Tek Khrua Mon Wan Kai Pi
1. Consecrated for 7 Saturdays and 48 days. . Incantation to call the spirits down. Incantation and spells to bless the amulets using Khun Phaen spells, charm spells, popular spells, fortune spells, love spells using for example the famous 42 Chapter Long Kama Sutra Incantation.
2. A second ceremony, where the amulets are consecrated for 7 Tuesdays, 48 days, each time must be consecrated until the spirit of the whispering ghost appears in visions or when Phra Mahawarin acheives an ‘Ukaha Nimitta’, (Apparition), and the Prai Grasip come to Life.
Every time when chanting like this for 7 Tuesdays
The reverse is embedded with talrut 3 kaset each engraved with seared yant for protection, coffin nail (Thim Phi )and bone fragments. The face pee prai or ghost army empowered to telepathically warn the worshiper of impending danger or obstacles, to bring luck at the gambling table or lottery, premonitions and inspiration
This amulet is especially powerful for calling lovers back, binding lovers’ hearts and calling upon people’s minds and their thoughts . Help worshipers in various ways including inspiration. money, love, attraction, charm of great compassion, protection and premonitions. Protection from impeding danger
It can also find and bring back lost or stolen items with its magic. The Prai Grasip has no negative karma or effects from using it, because Luang Ta Ordained the Prai Krasip Spirit into the Buddha Religion as an ordained Monk before allowing it to Inhabit the amulet. Both Men or Women can Bucha this amulet. It can be used for Maha Sanaeh Charm and Attraction to entice a Lover just as well as using it as a Gambling Charm and forewarn of Dangers. All Prai Magic Spirit amulets protect against Ghosts Demons and Black Magic too.
To Bucha properly, apart from Chanting and make offering, you should talk to the Guman Thong often (for the Prai grasip is indeed a type of Guman with the Spirit of the Look Krok powders). Talk and chat with it in your mind, paying respect and inviting to come with you, step to rest with you, help to gamble.. tell it you are going gambling and that it should help you win your hands.
Katha Pluk Riak Prai Grasip Ma Chai Ngaan (Kata to call the Prai grasip to service)
Aehidtaadta Chaatarami Nasothawaewa Taanang Ahang Aehi Itti Ritti Mahaa Guu Maa Ja Mahaa Laeso Ja Somaalae Aehi Ma Ma Maa Maa
Venerable Mahawarin Narintho
He was born on Wednesday, January 10, 1974. Father’s name is Srithon Nipa (deceased), mother’s name is Mrs. Khankham Nipa. He has Thai nationality and race. Born from Chiang Mai
– He was ordained as a novice on May 31, 1988 at Wat Thaton, Phra Aram Luang, with Phra Khru Wimon Kittisarn (at present, receiving the title of Phrathepmangkalachan) Abbot of Thaton Temple Phra Aram Luang as preceptor
– Ordained as a monk on June 1, 1996 at Wat Thaton, Phra Aram Luang, with Phrakru Vimonkittisan Priyamethee as his preceptor. Provost Sisitchan He is Phra Kamwajacharn with Phra Boonlert Thiranantho (currently bestowed by Phra Vimalyanamuni) Wat Thaton. as a monk
-There is Ajarn Father Nan Praphan Wongsafu as a lay teacher. Nan’s father He is from Ban Pa Bong Ngam, Ban Dai Subdistrict, Mae Sai District, Chiang Rai Province. and is a teacher of Kruba Nua Chai and is a disciple of Kruba In Kaew Wat San Lid, many masters who do not mention the name of Father Nan, who is skilled in all fields of science.
-Education in 1988, graduated from Prathom Suksa 6 from Ban Pa Daeng School, Ban Luang Sub-district, Mae Ai District, Chiang Mai Province, year 1990, completed a first-class Dharma clause from Wat Thaton School, Phra Aram Luang, Tha Ton Sub-district, Mae Ai District, Chiang Mai Province, in 1995. Completed 6 sentences from Wat Thaton School, Phra Aram Luang, studying a bachelor’s degree. Sukhothai Thammathirat University
– Working (1990-1994) as a teacher at Wat Thaton Sunday School, Phra Aram Luang (1992-1995) as a Dharma teacher, Wat Thaton, Phra Aram Luang (1995-2003) as a teacher teaching Pali language, Phra Aram Luang School (1995-2003) Dharma practice at Thaton Temple (1996-present) is a teacher teaching Phra Pariyat Dhamma at Tha Ton Temple. (2003-Present) Lecturer for Wat Thaton’s Moral-Ethics Camp Training Course (2006-Present) Presently serving as the Dean of San Ton Mum Subdistrict and Abbot of San Ton Mum Temple, Mae Ai District, Chiang Mai Province.