Beautiful 9 tiered Somdej pim with takrut to base. Blessed by Phra Winyanuwatkun or Luang Phor Wing of Wat Saphan Phra Khanong. He was one of the most famous monks of his era being the Abbot of Wat Saphan and also Abbot of Phra Khanong District.
Luang phor Wing was an early student of Luang Pu Phueak, Wat King Kaew and his amulets are sought after and in particular for multiple blessings and protection.
Luang Phor Wing Kitijakaro
There are no clear records but it is believed that construction of the temple began around the year 1857, which locals popularly called “Wat Hua Saphan” because the temple was located close to a bridge over a canal where steam train ran between Hua Lamphong train station and Pak Nam Samut Prakan
Construction of residences within the temple commenced during the period of Phra Vinyanuwatthikun (Luang Phor Wing Kitjakaro) as noted in the memorial book at the royal cremation ceremony.
As abbot of Phra Khanong District he had a very wide territory, probably covering Khlong Toei, Bang Kapi, On Nut, Prawet, Bang Na, all the way to Samrong Nuea Subdistrict, Samut Prakan. In addition, he also held the position of Phra Vinayathi Administrator or Royal Police.